Intelligent Cinema is a cloud-based, omnichannel platform that helps you optimize your cinema’s operations and head office functions. It is based on the world’s leading business software, SAP. With this next-generation, fully integrated system you can gain real-time visibility of sales, simplify processes like cash office management, film scheduling, contracts and billing, and deliver personalized experiences to your guests. Using the data on your customers’ preferences and purchase history, you can create individualized promotions and campaigns, ensuring a higher rate of returning customers. It is a highly flexible suite of customizable modules; pick one or all and pay as you go or purchase it upfront.
Low set-up and maintenance cost
Less time and resources to implement
Can be easily scaled up or down
Point of Sale
The POS is a single window for ticketing and concessions. Your staff can easily identify color-coded showtimes, see occupancy in real-time, and read out movie synopses at a touch. It can also be configured to prompt personalized promotions to boost your revenues.
- Touch screen
- User-friendly interface
- Fewer clicks
- Fast processing time
- Multiple payment options
- Indicates broken seats in reserved seating
The kiosk offers an end-to-end ticketing and concessions experience. Your guests are treated to a personalized screen that intuitively displays the movies they might prefer to watch based on their viewing history. It can also be configured to push out individualized promotions based on their purchase history.
- User-friendly navigation
- Personalized experience for every guest
- Multiple and split payment options
- Indicates broken seats in reserved seating
Cash Office Manager
The Cash Office Manager is all set to alleviate your stress of everyday cash management. It empowers the theatre managers to monitor transactions and track money movement in real-time on a single screen.
- Open and close shifts
- Issue floats
- Manage safes
- Create banking bags
- Create drops
- Set up security pickup for banking bags
- Reconcile the day
The Usher App is a sophisticated digital ticket tearing system that can be installed on any mobile device. It helps your staff quickly scan the tickets and saves your guests the hassle of lining up.
- Fast scanning
- Displays movie synopses
- Clearly demarcates upcoming showtimes from the past ones
- Displays real-time guest attendance
- Indicates the status of auditorium cleaning
The Film Master is a central repository of all your content. Once the information is recorded in the master, it is available across all the channels.
- Selected media can be assigned across all the channels – POS, Kiosk, Box Office, Usher App, Signages, Marquee, Mobile, Concessions, Website
- Create and manage records from anywhere
- Eliminates redundant steps and saves time
The Film Scheduler helps you create and modify schedules in a few, easy steps. As a browser-based application, it lets you manage the scheduling from anywhere.
- Browser-based application; manage scheduling from anywhere for any location
- Integrated with POS, Kiosk, Box Office, Usher App, Marquee, Mobile, Concessions, Website
- Drag and drop functionality
- Clean and simple view
- Highly user-friendly
Swaps help you evaluate how many people will be affected and prevent any potential inconvenience for your guests and staff; a win-win for everyone.
- Uses the attendance analytics to optimize the utilization
- You control the parameters to identify the showtimes that need to be swapped
- The module simulates the impact a particular swap will create
- Recommends the best options
This module lets you automate your digital signages by synchronizing with the film master and the film scheduler. The signages can be configured to fetch the content corresponding to the schedule or you can choose to do it manually.
You can now offer individualized promotions and send out relevant communication to your guests. The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) collects the data on your customers whether they interact with you online or on-premise. It then segments them based on their personas and preferences like genre, director, actor, purchase history, etc., allowing you to efficiently create relevant offers and marketing campaigns.
Contracts & Billing
This module helps you manage your contracts, billing terms and payments with the distributors.
- Complete contract management
- Manage weekly terms
- Amend terms as and when needed
- Scale Builder
- Ultimate Forecast
- Film Rental Invoices
- Accruals and Settlement
Intelligent Cinema’s Event Manager lets you plan red carpets, private screenings and special events, and stay organized.
- Calendars view helps you easily identify the locations, date and time
- Reserve capacity
- Allocate staff
- Assign F&B and integrate it with your inventory
- Process payments
- Manage event contracts & billing
Let your beloved guests know how much you value their business. Our Loyalty Manager is a flexible tool to help you build a loyalty program that best represents your brand. Moreover, it provides you concrete data into your guests’ personas and preferences, giving you further opportunities to create hyper-personalized marketing campaigns.
- Fully customizable to adhere to your brand guidelines
- Highly effective marketing tool
- Omnichannel customer engagement
- Self-service portal
- Leverage customer data for incentive personalization
- Influence and track customer engagement
The Seat Mapper gives you the ability to create a seating layout from scratch.
- Eliminates your dependency on architects and designers
- Helps you manage seating for different sites and screens from a single location
- Assists you in creating layouts based on the walls, aisles, screen, entrance/exit doors and seats
- A next generation tool with detailed parameters like row space, rotation, curvature, alignment, row labels and seat labels
- Easy to use with drag and drop functionality
Our work speaks for us
SAP S/4HANA Implementation in just 12 Weeks
ArcLight Cinemas, an upscale movie theatre chain with over 1400 employees, went live with SAP S/4HANA in just 12 weeks. Leveraging new business capabilities, ArcLight saw over 38 million transactions in the next four months.