Acquiring the right SAP skills takes more than just posting a requirement on a job board, searching a database, or reaching out to multiple staffing vendors.
As specialists in SAP Consulting, Training, and Staffing, Savantis gets you the right SAP applicants by first getting to know you.
Whether you’re a large, enterprise organization or a growing, mid-market company, we’ll scour our proprietary database of more than 25,000 candidates as well as SAP-relevant social media to find the right fit.
Our focus? Quality candidates. Quick turnaround. Attention to detail.
And a little something called customer service.
For you, that means less time spent looking for opportunity and more time spent capitalizing on it.
Our promise to you
At Savantis, we make a promise to every client.
- We save you time and frustration in hiring consultants.
- You’ll get experienced, cutting-edge SAP SMEs.
- Consultants with on average 10 years of industry experience.
- Consultants who have lived through multiple implementation cycles of SAP technology relevant to your project needs.
- With a local and national reach, our seasoned SAP recruiters source the best fits from a pool of more than 25,000 professionals in North America.
- Our consultants are as geographically diverse as they are technically diverse.
Looking for a local SAP implementation team to bring your Netherlands subsidiary onto your global single SAP instance? Our global networks in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America give you maximum geographic flexibility.
Have a wide variety of technical requirements?
We can help you build implementation teams for each of your technical and functional requirements. Our consultants can help you with:
- Project planning
- Testing and training
- Ongoing support
- Enhancements to core applications.
Not only do we deliver the best resources, but our exclusive focus on SAP allows us to offer you a better value—with the accompanying lower fee—than you’ll find anywhere else.
What makes us different?
Our job branding process maximizes your chances of getting the best candidates.
We work with you to:
- Develop a marketing strategy that differentiates your company, the position, and its responsibilities;
- Articulate the importance of the position and its impact on the company;
- Market this concept to SAP professionals in our talent bank and throughout relevant social media.