Key benefits of SAP S/4HANA
Simplify your IT landscape with a digital core powered by HANA in-memory database.
Ease of use
Enable easy access with a highly intuitive, personalized, responsive, and innovative UI design by Fiori 2.0.
Perform faster planning cycles without any disruptions across different departments with centralized data.
Accounting and finance efficiency
Centralize your entire accounting and finance operations with improved reporting and control.
Reduced IT costs
Reduce your IT operational costs drastically with this intelligent ERP compared to traditional
Better cross-functional coordination
Identify possible issues faster and improve overall performance with visibility and mobility.
Explore SAP S/4HANA capabilities for different lines of business
Choose Any Of Three Scenarios To Start Your Journey
Starting fresh with a new implementation
Standardize and simplify existing ERP system landscape using SAP best practices, on a fresh platform according to your business needs, budget and resources
Conversion of your existing SAP system (On-premise or Cloud edition)
Adopt latest innovations for a complete technical transformation of the existing SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA at your speed
Data migration to a new platform
Reimagine business processes with digital innovations and advantages of the new data model to eliminate aggregates and batch processing
What We Offer
As one of the first SAP Partners to implement S/4HANA, our experts help you optimize business processes, achieve your goals, and continually improve with our proprietary methodology.
Focus on the strategic priorities of your growing business as we take care of your IT infrastructure needs. With our SAP-as-a-Service (SAPaaS) bundle, we host and manage your SAP environment for you.
With our vast experience in SAP implementation, we are able to minimize risks and deal with challenges in your journey to S/4HANA, ensuring that the transition is smooth and successful.
Post implementation support
We provide support for your SAP environment to make sure that you continue to derive the most benefits from your SAP investments.
SAP S/4HANA on AWS Implementation Accelerator
With our innovative and established approach, we help customers in the entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to get started with SAP S/4HANA solution on AWS. We leverage our domain expertise and functional knowledge to accelerate implementation and reduce project risk.
Download our solution brief for SAP S/4HANA on AWS Implementation Accelerator for:
SAP’s Activate Methodology enhanced by Savantis’ Activate+
Based on our years of experience, we’ve enhanced the SAP Activate Methodology with additional steps called Playback. This ensures that the users are acquainted with new systems after every step during Activate to make them comfortable and to anchor the solution in their working lives. We call it Activate+
- Create a sandbox of the solution, confirming the understanding
- Document and capture project scope
- Provide clear visibility and insight into the current SAP Best Practices scope items
- Document and validate the integration and extensibility of items within SAP and non-SAP solutions for the customer’s landscape
- Project Plans, Schedule, and Budget
- Project Kick-Off and On-Boarding
- Business Driven Configuration Assessment
- Prepare for Fit-to-Standard
- Solution Definition and New Scope Item Activation
- End-user Learning Strategy and Organizational Change Management Impact Analysis
- Phase Deliverables - A walkthrough of all the (standard) functionalities by a Savant
- Execution/Monitoring of Project
- The integration is built; the configuration is updated, and enhancements completed
- Solution Walkthrough
- Test Preparation and Legacy Data Migration
- Test Execution
- Phase Deliverables - A walkthrough by both a Savant and customer, showing test data in systems.
- Execution/Monitoring of Project
- The system is loaded with data; several tests and corrections are done
- End-user Learning
- Production Cutover
- Phase Deliverables - This is a full walkthrough of all the functionality through all the “happy paths” to ensure that all the business leads and executives are on-board with the project
- The system is fully ready for go-live and the final decision is made
- Ongoing System Operations
- Continuous Learning and Continuous Improvement
- Quarterly Release Cycle
- New Scope Item Activation
- New User Setup
- Support Services for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
First SAP Retail Customer to do an SAP S/4HANA Conversion
Sports Basement, a sporting goods retailer based in San Francisco bay area, was looking to convert from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA on-premise. Working closely with Savantis, they became the first retail SAP customer to go for SAP S/4HANA conversion, and can now leverage the speed and flexibility enabled by the platform.